Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found you guys courtesy of a link from Doberkim.
I'm a first time dobe-slave. My moose's name is Tucker and he's somewhere around 4 1/2-5ish. We're not really sure as he was found running amok in a park at 2am here in NJ.
He's a rescue and he's had us wrapped around his paw for almost 3 years now.
He's a big red brat! I've always had pretty large dogs but never a dobe before now. I had no clue they had such wonderful personalities or were so goofy :roflmao:
There's 2 kids, known as the orclings here and my very patient and beloved hubby Draggyn. We also have 3 cats, 3 rabbits, 4 guinea pigs, a hamster, 3 cockatiels and a canary. It's a zoo and we love it this way. The kids are in 4-H with the small animals. My eldest at 14 wanted to join one of the dog clubs with Tuck but he's definately Momma's Boy and we decided not to.

that's my doberlope..long legged beastie that he is. He has a duck fetish and he's very vocal LOL!
He's a big weinie...scared of thunder and can usually be found within 3 feet of where ever I happen to be a the moment.
He sings and we've even caught him "moo'ing" a few times. He's just plain ole weird and we adore him.
We just got him switched over to Innova food and he seems to like it a lot. The dog eats better than we do! Now all I have to do it adjust his food intake to make sure he doesn't get fat...he's put on a bit of pudge since the switch hehehe

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here. I have lots of questions...poor Doberkim gets most of them and she's so wonderfully patient about answering!
thanks for having me and Tucker says HI! *as he shoves his very wet cold nose into my armpit while I'm typing this*

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome Tamena, Tucker is a nice looking boy, love the pic with his catch ;)

I also have a red boy and he is such a clown much different than my serious but affectionate female.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, he sure is a cutie!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
welcome! haha I can see the fear in that duck stuffy's eyes! lol were glad to have ya and the more questions, stories, pictures, and videos the better!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
welcome to the board, tamena :) hopefully we can have a playdate sometime soon!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
doberkim said:
welcome to the board, tamena :) hopefully we can have a playdate sometime soon!
VERY soon I hope...like before Labor Day? LOL Gotta get the goofs together and make sure Tuck plays nice nice.
Gimme a call and let me know what your schedule looks like for breaks at work this week...all but tomorrow is pretty good for me for a drop by and a hi

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Tamena,i was not about when you posted first but welcome anyhow,and you will not find a bigger gang of dobe-crazy people anywhere on the planet as here!!and i am guilty as charged also your honour(well nuts mainly but English with it)as you can see from my sig pic i have a couple of dobes too,here and there scattered around the house.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they are rather addicting critters I've come to realise.

Thanks for the welcome folks! Always nice to find another place to chat about my goofie doberlope!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Brum:
now that I'm back, I've been meaning to ask....... when should I be expecting my delivery of english dobes.... or are you expecting me to pick up the kids????

cc

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum He sure is a great looking guy! I look forward to hearing more about you and your ZOO. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts