Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I'm Amanda and I live with my husband, two young boys and two Dobes, Aritaur Giovanna (Paige) and Leibwache Alabama Slammer (Brooke). I show and work with breed rescue. Brooke is nearly 6 months old so is about to start her show career - and what a stunner she is!

I'm looking forward to reading the mails on this list and to discuss relevant Dobermann topics with like minded people.

Sorry - I'm not great at introductions!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hello and Welcome! It's a slow day today at dobermantalk...Not much going on...everyone must be enjoying the weather! Its super nice here in Illinois! Well welcome this is a great site! I have never had so much fun talking to people that I haven't actually met in person! I can't wait to hear more about Brooke and paige! My girl is Duchess...she is 1 year and 9 months! once again Welcome!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Amanda:thumbs-up a warm welcome to the forum,the people on here are really great and all doberman crazy, my name is Tony,i also show dobes,you must know Dianne as you have one of her dogs,we probably know each other by sight because of going to the shows.
Tia is my showgirl,Amber and Chelsie are pets only,have a great time on here talking dobe.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum. I feel it is the greatest in the world. I hope that you will find this forum, informative, supportive, and full of a bunch of people who are nutty about Dobermans. Can't wait to see your photos of your crew.
I am the proud owner of 4 Dobermans. Spirit our male who is 4 1/2--Raven who is 5, Gypsy who is 4 and Iris who is 20 months. Iris is blue and the rest are black and rust. Spirit is the only boy of the group and loves every minute of it. Welcome again and I look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and welcome to Doberman Talk!! We are so glad to have you here! Can't wait to hear more about your doberkids, and see some pics!! I am owned by a 2 year old bl/rust female named Lexus.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and Welcome Amanda!

I'm Eva-Marie and I'm the proud owner of Bruno, a 4 month old black/rust Doberman. He's the best and I know you'll find this group very imformative, helpful, and supportive!

·
Registered
365 Posts
G'day Amanda, and welcome to the forum. I'm Julie and have a black/rust 3 year old called Jeddah. I'm sure you will enjoy it here as much as the rest of us. Looking forward to seeing pics of your dobes. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All

Thank you for your very warm welcomes and it's great to see so many photos of Dobes.

Yes, Dianne and I know each other well. I'm very proud to be owned by one of her fabulous recent litter. Will keep you advised of Brooke's progress in the ring - roll on the 29th January for her debut appearance!

Will post photos when I have worked out how to do so!

Thanks for letting me join this Forum.

Best wishes,
Amanda

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi amanda welcome to dobetalk, the friendliest dobie site going. i'm also from england (like brumwolf). I own a black and tan rescue pup named alpha.

does anyone know whatever happened to twinkletoes who was also from england, havent seen her online much.

anyway nice to have you around.

Tony, love all your dobie ornaments, looks like my house lol.

anita and alpha

·
Registered
18 Posts
H i

Hi Amanda,
Glad youv'e joined this forum, lots of good info from all different people from different parts of the world and some great pics of their dogs in their galleries I just luv to see so many cropped eared dogs as we dont see many in the uk do we !.
Im also counting down the days to brooke's first appearance in the show ring, I know she will take everyones breath away!!!.:tongue23:
BFN Di

1 - 12 of 12 Posts