Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Elly live in the Netherlands, I have 3 dobies one from almost 10 years old

Here she is Lindsey

One from 6.5 years his name is Yordi

And the youngest one is Zabar

With Zabar I am doing the IPO and what he shows now it looks good, Lindsey is retired from Sport, and Yordi has his IPO 1

So hope to read much from you all

Elly

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Elly welcome to dobermantalk, i live in England with my 5 girls
(4dobes 1 wife) Tia does OB and shows and Mischa will do the same when she is old enough.
My 2 black dobes come from very good european lines,Tia includes Gravin Wanda van Neerlands Stam on her fathers line.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome Elly, nice to see you work with your dogs. I love the picture of Lindsey, enjoy the forum. :)

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Neerlands stam I know them very well, Lindsey has in her pedigree a lot of Wanty, alpha le Dobry, she is coming from the kennel named van Schuylenburcht, Yordi is coming from Belgium kennel named van het Donauhof, also the same breeder as de Donauhoeve only the Donauhof is suppose for workingdogs and the last one Zabar is coming from Sweden from the kennel Briska's and his bloodlines are mostly Weyermuhler and Doberwache his father is Asco von der Burgstatte, I prefer dogs from workinglines, beauty is number 2 on my list!

With Lindsey I did a lot of shows, the breeder she is a good friend of mine, she had once the fourth place on the winner. I did the shows for my breeder, and I enjoyed going everywhere with her she has nice dogs to you probably like the dogs this is here website http://www.schuylenburcht.nl/

its nice to see the different in dobermans, I like to read the story's from all over the world, I have dobes as long as I can remember and they are such beautiful dogs and companions!

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
13 years that is a great age, hopefully Lindsey will get that as well!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Welcome Elly! This is wonderful site. Nice looking dobes, I love those close-up pictures with the dumbell, it just really shows their intellegence, you can see it in those pretty brown eyes:D Look forward to hearing more about your dobermans :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Elly this is the age of my Shiz tzu. But yes I hope Lindsey get's to be this age also ! My dobe is due around the 5th of July. :)

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you looking forward to it, if he is due in july you probably get it at the and of august beginning of september, you take a male or a female? It doesn't matter the breed, 13 is a very old for a dog!

I like the pictures from the cropped ones, here in Holland its not aloud anymore, they have their natural ears and tail! and we are used to it, the tail is very nice you can see when he is happy, the tail isn't never still, keep going all the time, only Zabar has his tail, I must say I like it very much!

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes a lot of Industrie, our trainingsfield is in the Europoort close to Rotterdam, lots of Harbours, oil etc, What you don't see is the other side the opposite one, there is a lot of water too a lake called Brielse meer, nice to track and also lots of places to let your dog swim, one day last week while we were tracking I take this shot, you can see the boats and Industrie

And here a other picture of Zabar, he wants that sleeve (bitearm) !!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Wow, I wish our training field had a view like that! That is awesome. And I will say, I think your right about Zabar wanting that sleeve :D Great Pics, Post as many as you want, we dont get to see to many working dogs on here :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Elly,

Very nice Dobe's, especially Lindsey. She has such a regal look! That only comes with age and experience.

"its nice to see the different in dobermans, I like to read the story's from all over the world"

This is one of the best things about this forum. It's nice to have experienced owners from all over the world sharing their knowledge and experience. Your breeder's web page was excellent. You can tell they really care for their Dobe's.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes is thru, when they come to a certain age, they even more special as they allready are!! But she is something, she keeps me busy even when she is old! I 've got her when she was 5 months old, her first owner could not handle her, she wants to fight especially with other females, when she comes to my place I still had one dobermann and a male, and the two could get along very well, I went training with her, the IPO and she did well, she lives now with the other dogs, and she knows she must listen to me! the rest of the dogs are all males, 2 other dobers and 1 GSD my husbands dog. and a lot of times there is a other dog , my daugters dog a mal.

And yes we have a nice trainingsfield, but we are a bit spoiled here in Holland every city has a few clubs, for obidience, IPO. KNPV, monidoring, agility.

The club were I train is a dobermannclub combinated with a club for workingdogs all breeds, we do on saturdaymorning the house dogs, and in the afternoon a little bit IPO on sundays IPO and also on tuesday and thursday evening again IPO.

I will give the link of the two other breeders may be you like to see it as well

http://www.algonet.se/~briska/
http://www.donauhoeve.com/donauhof/dogs_yordi_photos.htm
http://www.donauhoeve.com/

I like your site! and also your dogs

Zabar with his sister Zosca!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It must have been a big adjustment getting used to the natural ears and tails. That last picture of Zabar and Zosca reminds me of Manchester Terriers. Great pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They are a little bit bigger as a manchester terrier ha ha, we are used to it now and we found it normal, a few people buy there dobes in Hungary or elsewhere in a country were they still cropped the ears.

But we are not aloud to do any trial or examination or show, because the law says no. I like it the way they are now, its funny how you get used to it so quickly.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Oh, that is the cutest picture!!!!! That is worth framing! Where I live in North Carolina, we have more Obedience/Agility clubs than anything else. My dog does Schutzhund and there is only one club near us, it is not for just dobermans though. The one that we go to has mainly GSD's, a few Rotties, 2 Mals, and about 5 Dobes. You are very spoiled! haha. Glad to have you on the forum :D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. You dogs are very beautiful. I am proud to say that my Mother was from Haarlem. Many of my cousins live in Holland.
I am the proud owner of 4 Dobermans, 2 black and tan females, 1 black and tan male and 1 blue female.
Again welcome. I look forward to hearing more about your babies

1 - 20 of 22 Posts