Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Kinteet said:
Thanks....if you don't mind me asking ....what's wrong with your local dobie rescue?

I know a real bad rescue ( they just store dogs and don't look after them) near where I live infact I know a bunch of bad shelters!

As for me I just try to do the best I can at any given moment and sometimes that's simply not good enough and sometimes it seems as if I'm the only one that can help!

I met up with a lady today that does wildlife rescue and we discussed the politics/negative side of rescue and how mean the other dog rescues can be to each other and I think it just comes down to supporting the good rescues and making sure you can enjoy what you are doing.
I called them 10 times about Summer the doberman I took in from Friday morning through Monday evening and no return calls. There is a 6 month old doberman at our pound as of yesterday still and still no responce from Doberman rescue! Great way to run a Rescue!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Kinteet said:
Back in Black I love your B&W photo of your Dobie!!!!! glad to hear from someone else from Dallas.

Frznbuns....I see what you mean...I hear of that pretty often...:sadcry:
I'm still working on getting my rescue established and in a position to do more on a zero budget, it's tough but my wife is pretty supportive of the rescue thing, I'm also working on a forum where Dobie rescues can form a network and help each other out!....I don't know how well that would work though.

Keep looking out for the Dobies!!!
I wish you all the best of luck! I wish I could do more!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.