Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Molly and I am new to the forums and to Dobermans. I will pick up my first Doberman tomorrow evening. I am interested in learning about the breed, care, and events.

My Doberman is from a working line and I am excited to begin training with her and hear about everyone else's experiences.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome to DT from VA! I would love to know more about the pup you are bringing home. and of course pics when you get them! We love pictures.

Any information you could need is somewhere on this site.. search to your hearts desire!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got her from Brandi at Masaya Dobermans. I am thinking about shutzhund, search and rescue, obedience, and agility. I haven't totally decided yet because I want to feel it out and see what is best. She is out of Masaya's Cinders and Bruno litter. I will try to get some good pics soon.
She was quiet when we brought her home last night. Now she is already eating everything. Lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats! We are getting a puppy from Brandi too. From Litter E, due in April. :)

Good choice!
Awesome! I saw the dam of that litter when I was there. I can't remember her name right now, but she was a really sweet dog.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome from Michigan!

Reactions: mrsnj20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts