Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here a couple of weeks and have learned so much. There is an immense amount of knowlege on here. Every time I have a question or I am wondering about something, I get on here and find either an answer or a link to find my answer. I am very happy I found DT.com. I am so happy that I actually joined. What a great resourse to have.
Brady got his ears cropped a week ago, and his sutures will come out soon. It is nice to know I have DT.com to look to for the next few months.
Thanks everyone for the first class information!

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
[/B]:) I know what u mean, this has been a help to me since I got my DOB, she is 4 months old and I am also from Ohio. Vets in Ohio are hard to find to crop ears at a resonable price and know what they are doing. I drove down to Cambridge OH which is 2 1/2 hours away. But GLAD I did, she had hers on a brace for 10 days, got stitches out and look great !!! She is a pet not a show dog and I love her so much, she's by my side all the time. The people on here are really smart when it comes helping. "WELCOME"

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome!!! This is definitely the #1 Doberman Resource Site. Your always gonna have experienced Doberman owners willing to take time out of their busy days to help you out. I've only been a member for a couple months and have already been helped out numerous times. Careful, this site is addictive.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky and congrats on your new addition..

Reactions: DIGGERDOBIE59

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks jagden. I am up here in Maumee. It is gonna be cold and snowing soon so I am doing all I can with the potty training. So far I am surprised at how well Brady is doing. Have a great evening and thanks for the welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts