Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I have a red female named "Skyler." I also have a rat terrier. Her name is Cassie. I love them both, but I wouldn't trade a doberman's affection for anything. Skyler is 16 months old, and lives to play with anything and anyone. I am new to this site and love it. I will post pictures when I figure out how, and I'm sure I will have many questions in the future.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of great people here as well as lots of good advice. I'm currently owned by 2 doberkids- Gaaston 2 yrs. & Roxy 1 yr.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to dobetalk from me and my "pack" here in the U.K.
If i lived where you live I would just have to get a male dobe and call him Buddy i guess :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! I am sure that you will find lots of information here. There are a lot of very knowledgable folks here. we love photos!
Welcome again

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mammoth, you spelled Frenship right. There are great people in Lubbock. We like the size of Lubbock to, not too big and not too small, and it's very easy to get around. The population is a little over 200,000. Lubbock is not the prettiest town in the state, but the people are very friendly, and to me that is more important than living in a pretty city. I don't think it's ugly by any means, it's just in west Texas where it's flat and not so many trees like in east, central, and south Texas. Thank you all for the nice welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
may be a little late welcome, sometimes there slipping some threads from me, but anyway Welcome from the Netherlands!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts