Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. Thought I'd join this forum since it's all about Dobermans....love the breed...have one boy a little over 2 named Lyric, as well as two Chihuahuas, a girl and boy, Chulita and Jose.

Some of you probably will recognize me from a couple other forums and I'll hopefully recognize some of you! Thanks for letting me join. I just love talking dogs with other people who love talking dogs. :beer: (great smileys too!)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much. Is this a new forum? About how many members are there? I'm still trying to find my way around and see how things work. Is it easy to post pictures? Well...thanks so much everyone...should be fun.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the best forum in the world because it is about "DOBERMANS"! I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I think you will find lots of support and friendship along with a lot of fun! Again Welcome. and remember
Dobermans Rule! PS I think you will see that by my name I have 4 Doberman in my household! Again welcome Carrie and Lyric

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Carrie said:
Thank you very much. Is this a new forum? About how many members are there? I'm still trying to find my way around and see how things work. Is it easy to post pictures? Well...thanks so much everyone...should be fun.

Hi welcome to the forum - glad to have ya! Let me see if I can answer your questions.

Is this a new forum?

Yes we are only a few months old right now.

About how many members are there?

Members: 194
Threads: 576

Is it easy to post pictures?

Sure just head over to the gallery section (Button is on the top of every page) and click on Upload choose your picture, selct your category and your done.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

TD

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Takirasdad, Thanks so much. I think when I tried it, I forgot to designate where they should go. So, I'll try again. Thanks for the info.

Lexus, Thank you for the nice welcome. I recognize you from....which one is it? GP or Chaz. I love your picture of your dog.

Tracy, your picture is cute too. They're sooooo good......when they're sleeping. LOL.

Love all of your pictures. I can't wait to show you mine too. LOL. I'm just so not computer savy. I still don't have a siggy on the other forums. Just haven't taken the time to figure it out. I guess it's not a priority. Jabbering is. LOL.

Well, thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Carrie said:
Takirasdad, Thanks so much. I think when I tried it, I forgot to designate where they should go. So, I'll try again. Thanks for the info.

Lexus, Thank you for the nice welcome. I recognize you from....which one is it? GP or Chaz. I love your picture of your dog.

Tracy, your picture is cute too. They're sooooo good......when they're sleeping. LOL.

Love all of your pictures. I can't wait to show you mine too. LOL. I'm just so not computer savy. I still don't have a siggy on the other forums. Just haven't taken the time to figure it out. I guess it's not a priority. Jabbering is. LOL.

Well, thanks for the warm welcome!
No problem Carrie glad I could help.

If you like to Jabber alot maybe you should visit the chatroom, link at the top of the forum. :D

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Carrie said:

Probably both! Although Doberman Talk is my "home":) Glad to see you here!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you. I tried to do the chat room on GP and somehow it wouldn't work. Someone said to clear my history and cash (No...cache) LOL and bake cookies. I have no idea what they're talking about. I have something like math anxiety with computer problems.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hi Carrie, I havent welcomed you yet, so "welcome"! I'm Paul and I have 2 black & rust females, Darmok and Sasha. I love this forum, it's a great place to see some beautiful pics of Dobes and even learn a thing or two! I sure did!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts