Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - my name is Dee and I'm a college student/physical therapist's aide/chinchilla breeder in WNY. I have been an avid Dobe lover most of my life but have never been able to own one due to my father's prejudices... :( My fiancé and I are, however, beginning to look for our own place, and eventually I'll finally be able to own my first Doberman.

Although I consider myself to be dog knowledgeable, there is definitely still a lot I could learn about this breed, and canines in general, and I'm hoping this will be a good stepping stone to continue my pre-ownership education of this amazing breed.

I currently own a beagle/toy terrier mix named Lizz (age 9), 9 chinchillas (of various colors, ages and names) and a little DSH kitten, Slash. Someday I hope to add a Dobe to this menagerie of furry creatures, but I want to be completely ready for it and am being extremely patient.

I hope to learn a lot on these boards from people already blessed by the presence of these wonderful dogs!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to DT

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to learn from all the knowledgable people here about Doberman ownership. Welcome again

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Welcome to DT from Ohio!

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Welcome to Doberman Talk from North Carolina!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts