Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone... my name is Rich and I am new to Doberman Talk. I'm on my third Dobe service dog in twelve years. My first dog years ago was a Samoyed Bear, not a service dog but a sled dog as we lived in the north. Great dog. My nest dog was my first Dobe service dog. Her name was Dolce, had her for 8 years and she passed from a spleenic tumor. Beautiful black and tan girl, she knew English, German, and hand commands; she was my baby. Next was Maggie, a red and rust.Bought her from House of Hoytt, big mistake. She was a smart girl but had health problems; DCM. She passed at 4 years of age, she was my little girl. The to follow her is Tyla, she is another black and tan. Currently she is in training for her basic obedience, at 4 months old she is already 30 pounds. Her AKC name Baby Girl Tyla.
I mentioned buying from Hoytt being a mistake, if Hoytt would just get better educated as to newer methods of breeding rather than follow the breed damaging method of inbreeding. Hoytt is proud to say his breed is the purest bloodline for over 60 years. That's why too many of dogs don't live much past 4-5 years of age.
Eye Carnivore Eyelash Organism Sky
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Mammal Dog breed
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Mammal Dog breed
Working animal Liver Collar Carnivore Fawn
Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog clothes Collar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts