Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to the forum. I've been a lurker (guilty) for some time now and I have to say this forum help me SO MUCH in deciding whether a Doberman was the right dog for me. Thankfully it was.

Before I introduce myself. I just want to say that I owned Doberman before this one. Her life was cut short because of a crazed driver. I miss her every day because she was such a ball of energy.

Her name was Ziggy and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. I will never forget her. <3

Don’t want to leave you all on a sad note. So I’ll introduce myself now. I'm Stef and this is my baby Bailey.

She was around 8 weeks when I got her...

Now she's a healthy 17 week old pup.

She is a PAIN in the butt haha but I love her to death and I just know Ziggy and her would have been the best of friends.

Hope this wasn’t too long of an intro. I'm glad I finally registered. Nice to meet you all. :)

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
She looks like a sweet bundle of mischief (behind that oh so innocent look). Welcome! :)

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Welcome from Spain, I have a red Dobe too, only mine is male, aren't they the best. (about to get hung for that I just know, but hey your girl is such a beauty maybe they won't string me up too high.)

:heartforyou: for you and Bailey.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,252 Posts
Welcome to the DT forum from San Antonio! Enjoyed your intro. Does Bailey like to go for the hose water stream, like my knucklehead boy "Spock"? He loves getting a face full of water... :smile:

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

She looks like a sweet bundle of mischief (behind that oh so innocent look). Welcome! :)
She is a huge bundle of mischief! Her innocent looks always get me. :)

Welcome from Spain, I have a red Dobe too, only mine is male, aren't they the best. (about to get hung for that I just know, but hey your girl is such a beauty maybe they won't string me up too high.)

:heartforyou: for you and Bailey.
aw I am loving my red so far, so I have to agree with you there. Thank you. I always have people come up and compliment us when we're out for walks. :D

Welcome to the DT forum from San Antonio! Enjoyed your intro. Does Bailey like to go for the hose water stream, like my knucklehead boy "Spock"? He loves getting a face full of water... :smile:
San Antonio is not too far from here. About 4 hrs away which...in Texas is not that far. haha but nooooo she hates water! haha She's near a hose (in the pic) because I had her tied for a bit to calm her nerves before bath time outside.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts