Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from me brumwolf and my three girls here in the U.K.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hi Peter,

I just got a Dobie pup last week. She's 10 weeks old and she's a handfull, in a good way. They're the absolute best dogs.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Peter

Welcome, where are you getting your pup from ??

Im from Ottawa and own 2 dobermans, 11 month old Black/Tan female & 11 week old Red male.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello Peter,

Welcome and enjoy, I am not that far away from you..I live in King City.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome Peter! And welcome to your future addition! Totally off topic, my neurotic Aussie's name is Harley ;) when we got him from the rescue, I wanted to name him "Foster" (you know "Australian for Beer") but my kids and hubby decided that was gay. And they decided on Harley to "man him up" a bit, Muahahha, didn't work!

Anyway! I have a two year old dobie named Lexus. Please stop by our Town Hall section, there is lots of great experience to be gained from there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
dobie lover said:
Hi Peter

Welcome, where are you getting your pup from ??

Im from Ottawa and own 2 dobermans, 11 month old Black/Tan female & 11 week old Red male.
From Gatehousedobermanns Sire-Fed and Dam coockie

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Peter, your sire is co owned with my breeder Dobereich !! Small world. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I think they are beautiful. But be careful what you ask here you could be opening a can of worms. I mean this in no disrespect to anyone on this forum. But being that you are getting a pup with Euro. lines and given the discussions we have been having lately...lol it is kinda a hot topic to say the least. But besides that I have not met Freddy in person but what I have heard he is a wonderful dog. ;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Peter
welcome to the forum, glad you found us. just to let you know doberbaby pictures are required around here. we really insist that you show off your pride and joy.

congratuations and good luck with the new family addition

cc

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Peter. I am in southern Ontario as well. I was looking at the same litter as you but ended up going with a breeder up near North Bay, what a drive to get her! I believe the breeders are friends.. It really is a small world. Hope all went well picking up your pup.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Red Girl

Did you get your pup in Corbeil, just outside of Northbay??

I know of a lady here in Ottawa that picked her pup up there, he is a very nice looking boy, plus my mom lives in Callander right beside corbeil.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, that is us, the red boy was so sweet, we met him a couple of weeks before when we drove up to meet everyone. They kept the red boy natural right? All of the dogs there were gorgeous.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Red girl

I dont want to get this off topic , but the only reason I know her is because she is one of the ladies that looked at Damien(1st vet). Yes she kept her red boy natural.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts