Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Ju I live in the UK and Jazzy is my 3rd Dobe or 5th if I include the Dobe X's.

Jazzy is a rescue pup, we got her when she was 11 weeks old, she had been tied up in a kitchen for 3 weeks :sadcry: .

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome Ju, Jazzy is a very pretty girl, so glad she was rescued. I have a 15 week old red male named Nash and a one year old black girl named Da'Kari.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Ju and welcome to the forum from a fellow Brit,we have a great bunch of people on here,always willing to help out with any problems.Meet the brumwolf pack below from L to R Chelsie,Tia(the showdog)and Amber.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

The people we got Jazzy from had thought it was a good idea to buy 2 Dobe pups to get their 3 young children over their fear of dogs. The lady told me she had already re-homed the sister and was up set that Jazzy was shut in the kitchen for 3 days all alone. We couldn't drive all the way to her so we met halfway, when she pulled up we couldn't see the pup in the car. They had her in the boot of a tiny hatchback car tapped up in a cardboard box, she handed over some food, toys and a cat pyramid bed. The toys were old baby toys and the food was a cheap adult dog food. when my dad was handing over the money to her husband he said they were glad to see the back of her as the kids hadn't been in the kitchen for 3 weeks because of Jazzy being tied up in their.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
GRRRRRRRRRRR Some people just steam me! :(

Jazzy is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh here I go again, broken record.... I just love those reds!! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to keep hearing about Jazzy. Check out our Town Hall section for some great information and experiences and please feel free to add your experiences in also!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Lexus said:
GRRRRRRRRRRR Some people just steam me! :(

Jazzy is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh here I go again, broken record.... I just love those reds!! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to keep hearing about Jazzy. Check out our Town Hall section for some great information and experiences and please feel free to add your experiences in also!

Jessie - I think it is time that Lexus got a little sister - I think that is the only way all the new baby dober girls on the forum - espeically ones with ears - are going to be safe!

you got a really bad case of "i need another doberpup bad - itis"

cc

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TakirasDad said:
She is Beautiful. Welcome to the forum, and since nobody has mentioned it yet we like pictures. :D

TD
:boldblue: So do I :boldblue:

I'll get some on here now:pinkie:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts