Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! We are Jason and Amanda. We live in North Carolina. We have a doberman(vegas) and a min pin(reno) A member of another site posted about this site so i thought i would come check it out. Hope everyones doing well and their dobes too.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome Jason and Amanda to the best forum in the world, everyone here is dobernuts and just the best folk in the universe,my name is Tony i live in Birmingham (U.K.)with my wife Karen and my little pack of Dobes from L to R
Chelsie,Tia and Amber.

PS We have to have pics of Vegas and Reno its the unwritten law round here!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ty for the welcome! lol i will see what i can do about gettin pics of my babies on here. We are having to use the laptop cause the other crashed so i only have old pics of them on here when they were babies. But i will work on getting them pics soon. Your babies are so cute, all 3 sitting there!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the site...Just wanted to let you know you can post your pictures in the members gallery. There should be a spot already for you when you register. Just upload your pictures to that section and link them to the thread... The Almighty TD has provide this thread of how to post pics....Check it out...
http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=670

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum. you have just gotten in touch with some of the most doberobsessed people I have ever met! That's why this site is so great. we are all that way, so here it's normal:)

I am durrently owned by a 5 yearold doberboy named Apollo

glad to have you

cc

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So great to meet all of you and ty for the great welcome...i put pics of my dogs in the members pics under blacks or pups i think lol i dont know you might have to try to hunt them down. They are old pics from when they were babies. I will get new pics up soon i hope.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello there and welcome, I like your dogs names. Well I hope you enjoy this forum lots of good info. and people :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hello and welcome, I have an 11 month old black female named Da'Kari and an 11 week old red male named Nash.

This is a good board, I really like it a lot.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am owned by 4 wonderful dobermans. i am sure you will find this forum friendly, informative, supportive and full of us nutty about dobermans.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and Welcome :) Always love to have another dobernut to share stories with!

I have a two year old female named Lexus.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts