Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I am new to this sight today I have 2 Dobes and I learn more about them every day. But what a difference between male and female. MY male is lovable huggable any time and my female is lovable but on her terms only. Any one else notice this

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Nice to meet ya! I don't know, I guess it is individual personalities, my girl leans on me so hard she turn my leg into a C! If I didn't love her to pieces it would bug me cuz it's so darn HOT here! When I sit on the floor I think She should have a back up beeper installed because she goes into full reverse and PLOPS right on my lap! Always has to be touching momma!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hello I am also new here. I have a female black/rust 2 year old. She is just like your male. But if you so much as look at her she will get up from where ever she is and run over to you so you can pet her. That is pretty much our reward for looking at her. Lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that helps that means there is hope for my spoiled little girl. As A mom I was starting to worry

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Na dont worry, my girl is the same way. :) Like all women they have a mind of their own and I cant figure out what is going through it. :D

DA

39 Posts
I Have.

cschmidt said:
hey, I am new to this sight today I have 2 Dobes and I learn more about them every day. But what a difference between male and female. MY male is lovable huggable any time and my female is lovable but on her terms only. Any one else notice this
Hi
I know what you mean. There is a big differents in there attitudes. I think now thats just thinking in my head that the female is more aggravate then the male. My males are very loveable at all times but my girls are a little stand off. I think it's because they are the ones to protect the babies. It just seem to be a natural thing in all female breeds. At less thats what Ive seen. Hope this helps. BYE
Patricia Diane Sellers

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Doberadmin said:
Na dont worry, my girl is the same way. :) Like all women they have a mind of their own and I cant figure out what is going through it. :D

DA

:3dbiggrin Hey DA!! It's our peragative!! (sp??? just sound it out!! I can't spell!! and that's my peragative too!!) :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Idk what happened! Lol I was quoting darkevs in a dif thread. Hit post on my app and it was all on this one.....weird glitches!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Reactions: KissNme

·
Got mutt?
13,616 Posts
Reactions: KissNme
1 - 15 of 15 Posts