Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
One Red Male
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I've been searching all over for reputable breeders after trying Doberman Rescues nationwide.

In my search for information, I came across this forum on google and started browsing.

So promising to have such a strong community for this breed dedicated to educating and sharing cute Dobes! I'll be a new dog owner once I find my spunky pup.

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
Happy Labor Day to you too--I think lot of people are out and about for this weeked holiday (I'm stuck here--the vet clinic where I've worked for 1 years (I'm trying to retire--unsuccessfully) I got in on Sundays and Holiday to feed and medicate the clinic cat or any borders.

I see you are in Georgia (welcome from Oregon--the left hand Portland) There are some good breeders in Georgia and some of the near by states--go to DPCA's website and look at the breeder listings--as always--even the breeders on the website who have to meet requirements to even get there--some are better than others--but if you take a look and tell us what you are looking for in a doberman and what you want to do with your dog we can probably make some suggestions.

But for the good breeders it's not unusual to have a wait--not all breeders (the good ones) have puppies all the time.

So good luck and if we can help with information the other thing about contacting some of the breeders that are listed in DPCA breeders--if they don't have a puppy and aren't planning a litter for some time they can often tell you about breeders that they know who might have puppies.

dobebug

·
Registered
One Red Male
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Labor Day to you too

dobebug
Hello, dobebug!

The clinic cat and boarders are grateful you're there, hahah. I forgot to plan anything for this weekend because of the pandemic, but I'll start up the grill to get some excitement going. I hope everyone who out remains safe!

Thank you, I actually reached out to a few and heard back from two breeders. I found them in your forums and am deciding not to go with them from your reviews. I would love to have a pup by the end of this year but I am patient.

I'm heading over to the Breeder thread now to make a post! It is pretty late for me... I will have to wait until tomorrow to find some leads.

Best of luck with your retirement! 2021 is a New Year!

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
LOL! I see my typing has degenrated--the later it gets the worse it is--I've actually worked there for 16 years--not one year.

Good luck and now I'm off to go do much the same thing today--feed the clinic cats, pet the clinic cats--give meds to the one who needs them pet them again--got the laundry caught up yesterdays so it's a short day for me. Happy holiday.

dobebug

·
Premium Member
9,162 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
Lots of experience within this forum please continue to chime in on future posts or create a new post yourself about a certain topic.
We loooooooove to give advise!!!!!! LOL
Seriously glad to have you with us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts