Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Germany!

We are a young small family who loves the Dobermann and we will die for them.A life without this dog is not possible,because i never live without the Dobi.My Father was a breeder and now we do it too.

Sorry my English is not the best but we hope we can meet here more people who love the DOBERMAN as we do.

Kind Regards

Stevan

PS:Everyone is welcome at our Site www.haus-king-of-queens.com and we are very happy for every sign in our Guestbook.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Stevan, and welcome to the forum you are with people who think the same about Dobermans, and i am sure language will not be a barrier.
Your English will be better than my German,although i do know some.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I have been to visit your website, i see that i also have a dog from the same kind of bloodlines,as does another breeder in the U.K. that is on this forum because our dogs have the same father who is from Jivago V h Wantij and Gravin Wanda V neerlands Stam. I am pleased to see you do full health checks on your dogs this shows to me that you care about your Dobermans.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hi Stevan,
I've been speaking English my whole life, and my English isn't very good either!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will try to put some nice pics...I was at your homepage and it is very nice to read the text and to see the beautyfull and very funny pics :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I hope that you will find information, support, and a bunch of members that are nutty about Dobermans! Look forward to hearing more about your dobermans. I am the proud parent of 4 dobermans, 1 male and 3 females. Welcome again to the forum!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Stevan, welcome to the friendlest dobe site around.
I have a black/tan rescue puppy bitch called Alpha. if you have a look around the site i'm sure you'll read about her story.

get some pics up of your dobes, i'm a great fan of European dobes

regards
anita

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hi Stevan! I'm Paul, and I have 2 black & rust females, Darmok and Sasha. I hope to see your pics soon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

Hi Stevan,
Welcome to this forum, I am also new here and have been enjoying myself looking at other members dobie photos, Im the other breeder from the Uk whom has bred a dog with some similar bloodlines to yours, that bumwolf mentioned earlier.
Ive been on your web site you have some very nice dogs with some great lines, I love your youngster ' Anastasia vom Haus king of Queens' it would be great to see her as she is now.Last year I used a wounderful young in the Uk called ' Aritaur Histabraq', whom was sired by the stunning Tamerlan iz Slavnoi Stai, whom is i believe you girls grandad, we had some very nice pups three that will be going into the show ring in febuary.
Enjoy the forum :)
Dianne

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for the compliments...In a few days we make some new Photos of Anastasia.For Us she is the best Female what we ever have.And we are very proud that she is made by our Kennel.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and welcome Stevan!!! Loved your site and your dogs:) I will definetely be revisiting the site!! I especially like the pic of Nikita and Apasch
together in your gallery. I am owned by a two year old bl/rust female named Lexus, we look forward to learning more about you and your dogs!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts