Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my names Nicola, 23yrs old and im from Suffolk U.k (any other uk'ers heres?) MY parteners from cape town south africa and we live in the middle of rural farmland.

My doberman is uncropped and Is called Harvey Hopes. We got him last November and he was abused~ He turned 1 yr old in July.He is now a fabulous dog after some steady but slow working with him. I do not breed from Harvey ( i dont know the 1st thing about it lol) he is just the most loved Member of out family.

He has 2 play mates who are Jake a Staffie and a Jack Russel and they get on great. harvey loves cats but they dont like him.

My dogster page is

http://www.dogster.com/?136512

Heres some more recent photos.. fingers crossed they arent huge :-S

his playmate Jake:

his playmate Alfie

Harveys playground~

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it was a nightmare afterwards ..he was caked in thick mud but luckily it was hot enough to bath him in the paddling pool

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hello Nicola and welcome to the group! Harvey is very handsome, so much so that I'm afraid Ava's drooling is going to short circuit my keyboard. ;)

The picture of him in the mud pit is priceless. To think that we humans can spend a ridiculous amount of money to take a mud bath in some fancy spa while the dog is happy do it for free outside. So who's the smarter species? lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
What a cute boy! Do you post on terrific pets? I think I recongnize the name and dog from somewhere but its exscaping me from were :haha:

·
Registered
232 Posts
thats seriously the handsomest(sp? lol) uncropped male Dobe ive ever seen, eiither that or those pics are just at really good angles and at really good times

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joce said:
What a cute boy! Do you post on terrific pets? I think I recongnize the name and dog from somewhere but its exscaping me from were :haha:

I used to a long while back but i havent been on there for ages. Harveys photo is splashed all over the web so you have probably seen him somewhere before lol

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hello, and welcome. I am sorry I am getting to this a few days late. (Working non stop :() You have very BEAUTIFUL dogs. All 3 of them are wonderful. I also love the mud bath. What dobe wouldn't do that?

Also check out the chat if you can. There is a link to it on the main page.

I hope you enjoy it here, I also hope we get to see more pictures of Handsome Harvey!

P.S. It was also nice to see a picture of you.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gunner said:
thats seriously the handsomest(sp? lol) uncropped male Dobe ive ever seen, eiither that or those pics are just at really good angles and at really good times
Thankyou gunner ..Not just good angles ~ he really is that handsome :eek: lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gracie's_Mom said:
Hello, and welcome. I am sorry I am getting to this a few days late. (Working non stop :() You have very BEAUTIFUL dogs. All 3 of them are wonderful. I also love the mud bath. What dobe wouldn't do that?

Also check out the chat if you can. There is a link to it on the main page.

I hope you enjoy it here, I also hope we get to see more pictures of Handsome Harvey!

P.S. It was also nice to see a picture of you.
Hi GraciesMom thanksfor the welcome and your kind compliements ..its definalty the best Dobie site ive ever found and im really enjoying it so far.

i'll will definatly be posting more pics ~ bye for now :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi TomandKing ... Jake is a Staffordshire Pit Bull terrier and nearly a year old. Alot of people on other forums have asked if they are banned in the u.k but thankfully they are not ~ hopefully the ban thats happening in the u.s.a will not spread over the waters to here :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
What a wonderful looking family you have there! Great looking dogs.. and a cute couple you all make.
Welcome to the forum!
Dobermans Rule!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Twinkletoes said:
Hi TomandKing ... Jake is a Staffordshire Pit Bull terrier and nearly a year old. Alot of people on other forums have asked if they are banned in the u.k but thankfully they are not ~ hopefully the ban thats happening in the u.s.a will not spread over the waters to here :)
well thats awesome then. Pits have been banned in MANY parts of canada, and they are trying to pass legislation to ban them where i live. Its sad, because i know our dogs will be next on the list.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts