Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to this! Its not that far from you :haha: I want to go but I don't want to be the only one there and I cna't find anyone that wants to go.
http://www.oberlin.org/doggiedoo/
My old tainer will be there so I guess I won't be at a total loss though. I'm kinda shocked there isn't the dobe rescue on the list but three may be soem there anyway. The corgi group that has theres so well behaved will be there to so god knows I can't take mine.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
joce said:
Go to this! Its not that far from you :haha: I want to go but I don't want to be the only one there and I cna't find anyone that wants to go.
http://www.oberlin.org/doggiedoo/
My old tainer will be there so I guess I won't be at a total loss though. I'm kinda shocked there isn't the dobe rescue on the list but three may be soem there anyway. The corgi group that has theres so well behaved will be there to so god knows I can't take mine.

Ohh man I'd love to go!!! But there's no way I could get off work with such short notice..... :sadcry:

There is a fundraiser here in Geauga with the animal shelters and such, a bring your pet thing on Oct 2, but I can't even get off for that......

I hate my job today.

Thanks for thinking about me though!!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I convinced my poor little brother to go. I should at least come home with some really cute pictures! But then again wtih byron it may be hard to get them :haha:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put some pics in my gallery. Most are horrible though! Its hard with a bunch of dogs pulling you around! I somehow uploaded some doubles though and can't erase them. I got to edit,just can't find delete. I'll put more up later,these aren't the cute ones,i was just going in order so I didn't confuse myself :haha:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Kim, Go to edit, then it brings the big picture up, right above the picture is a delete box you can check.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
So was it fun Joce?? I finally saw the pics (huge pics at that!) and it looks like they had a nice turnout for it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts