Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I told here that she needed another kitty.Told her about your foster Kitty's. I think she has 5 now. Ava is doing good too. It was nice hearing from her.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hero's Mom said:
I told here that she needed another kitty. I think she has 5 now. Ava is doing good too. It was nice hearing from her.
Aww cool! Glad she is doing good!! I just LOVE her kitties! They are precious! Especially the kitten she got! I MUST see pics of her baby, I bet she's grown so much!

Man I adopted out my last stray, and just had another brought in to me, a very sweet orange tiger tom:) We named him Bailey, so I'm back up to 5 again now too!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Her cat's are very pretty. Remember that the newest cat had to be shaved. Well it looks like her hair grew out and look really healthy. Glad your last cat found a home. Now Bailey needs a home I bet it won't take long though.

Sure miss having her here on DT!!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hero's Mom said:
Her cat's are very pretty. Remember that the newest cat had to be shaved. Well it looks like her hair grew out and look really healthy. Glad your last cat found a home. Now Bailey needs a home I bet it won't take long though.

Good lord I can't imagine the look of that disgruntled kitty that got shaved!! I miss her too!

Okay hijack alert... but I just downloaded these!( you know how I am with pics!)
this is the little meowmix that just got adopted out.. Bella is her new name

This handsome devil is my current project.. Bailey

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hero's Mom said:

She used to post alot, what happened?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I thought my ears were burning ;)

I just had to stop by and see the pictures of Jess' babies. Very cute! Jess, I honestly don't know how you're able to do it. I tried fostering once but Brian wouldn't let the darn cat leave our house. LOL!

Amy, I have 6 cats know (Oi!) and yes, Alanna has fully recovered from her haircut! :) It was good to hear from the both of you... I'm going to try and stop by more but life keeps getting in the way. Plus I have a ton of new Ava photos to upload... When I have time. :cry:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hey Jess!!! Must see some new pics of Ava!! Tom wanted to keep Sonja (pictured below) soo bad. He just fell in love with her :( But we stayed strong! Mr. Bailey just got neutered today, so he'll be ready to move on soon.

Good to hear from you! Stop in whenever you get a chance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts