Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That lovely girl is always performing in front of Kratty's camera isn't she! Natural born Diva if I've ever seen one!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I love the first one, I just bought a kong frisbee for Jasmine. Hopefully she will play with it so I can get some great action shots like that one!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Thanks Lyngr, Those are a hoot. I think the angel picture would be a good advertisement of "Why Dobermans Attack their owners" It does seem that I have a "Natural Born Diva" Thanks Lexs, I like that. She sure tolerates and seems willing to participate in my antics. Reminds me of my favorite movie/Love Story "Natural Born Killers"....

On a side note, When we first started to do our training in town, we always got the look from people,"Oh no, a doberman". So I brought her yellow chicken stuffy with us, and she would be carry it around in her mouth as we walked. Not a very scary doberman after that, as long as we didn't stop too long and she start destuffing it.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
LOL, I think you are right Kratty........Who could be frightened of any dog carrying a yellow stuffed chicken!! HAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That's a good idea, the Chicken.

I was thinking about getting a Hello Kitty collar for Mensa, for the same reason.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts