Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, why did I wait so long to own a Doberman again? My "first love" was a female named Lola, she walked with me through some huge life changes and the memory of her will be forever in my heart. That was many years ago and I am so happy to say I have a Dobe laying by my side once again. I think the reason for the wait is that I was waiting specifically for this pup. This girl is exactly what I was looking for - at 9 wks she is tugging, owning and bringing me the object. It is a beautiful thing to see great lines, (all German) come out in this breed, in any breed really. Watching my pup move so naturally in the first stages of what she was bred for is pure joy. I will be sure to keep you posted. PS on top all of this my lovely white shepherd is smitten with her, yes! Over and out, Jaffa.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Welcome from Missouri and so glad to hear that your heart has opened up and you have a new girl to share life's wonders with. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
welcome from RI :tongue1:

·
Registered
37 Posts
@ Jaffa.......Just curious where you got your pup. If you would rather not say, I completely understand. I just thought I saw a post from you regarding von arian pups. Thanks and have a great day!

·
Registered
37 Posts
@ Toby'shuman...... It is actually flurrying right now. I don't mind a little snow, but we get it in ft. quantities. It is fun for the kids, but not so much for me. Dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home. Too much shoveling and using the snowblower. I could live without it quite honestly, but that is just me. My wife loves the snow (she doesn't have to shovel.) :) Was in many places while in the military, but never Spain. I hope to get there some day! Have a great evening! P.S. There is a good reason people retire to Florida......SNOW!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Another welcome from Missouri. About those pictures...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts