Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i know the song is utter wretchedness but with all the hilarious memes from it going around i figured Kratos' face deserved one. :p

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,626 Posts
Hahaha! Great picture! What a face! It appears you are gifted with three hands in order to pull that shot off? :nicejob:
And what is that unusual looking creature occupying the crate in the background that looks like a cross between a Chow, a Bobcat and a Tiger!?? :confused:

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks that creature in the background is Calypso my chow chow who never came into proper coat. She has to stay crated while Kratos is in the room because he doesnt know how to act around females and often will feel the wrath of his patient-less sister

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Which one is it the sandwich one? I should make a talking dog video with Kratos maybe soon, hes a vocal boy will sillier facial expressions
Yea - video (I linked) starts off with maple flavored bakon out of the fridge and goes into a sandwich and then one with cat treats, for the kitty.

I still get a good laugh, watching it.

Kratos would be perfect, in a similar dog video....and really "put the dog on" / and a star is born.

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just watched it it cracked me up too :)

Indeed def gotta work on one for him. Kratos' dopie dobiness would win himself heafy views on youtube

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Just watched it it cracked me up too :)

Indeed def gotta work on one for him. Kratos' dopie dobiness would win himself heafy views on youtube
The guy that invented the talking dog idea, was interviewed on CNN months ago.

+110 million hits / if he has this one video linked to make ad money, I am sure he is a rich man, by now.

Kratos could buy you a new sports car & SUV, nice custom built house, well deserved family vacation (with dobe), etc. / he has the look.

·
Got mutt?
13,848 Posts
lol thanks that creature in the background is Calypso my chow chow who never came into proper coat. She has to stay crated while Kratos is in the room because he doesnt know how to act around females and often will feel the wrath of his patient-less sister
Is she supposed to be a smooth-coated or a rough-coated? In the picture, she looks like a smooth-coated, which is what I prefer. I think the rough-coated ones have too much hair.

Love "the look".

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is she supposed to be a smooth-coated or a rough-coated? In the picture, she looks like a smooth-coated, which is what I prefer. I think the rough-coated ones have too much hair.

Love "the look".
Shes suppose to be rough coated, her fur is too plush to be a smooth i believe. Either way at this pount im glad she hasnt come into proper coat the heat kills her i could only imagine what that would be like if she had 3x more coat

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
LOL

Thank you. You and Kratos just managed to actually make that song fun and entertaining! :)

That boy earned a cookie. I hope he got one!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts