Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey just got a 4 month doberman. His name is Vin Diesel Nixon, I just call him "Dies". He's already potty trained, knows how to sit and shake, and never leaves my side haha. Sleeps all night, honestly I cant find anything to complain about, other than his enormous poops. Just glad I got somewhere to go to find the info I need when I need help. If you want to see pics check my gallery. I think theyd be too big to post in the thread area

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yeah, he was already named just Diesel when I got him and he knows that name. So instead of changing it I added to it :D

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,343 Posts
Hey just got a 4 month doberman. His name is Vin Diesel Nixon, I just call him "Dies". He's already potty trained, knows how to sit and shake, and never leaves my side haha. Sleeps all night, honestly I cant find anything to complain about, other than his enormous poops. Just glad I got somewhere to go to find the info I need when I need help. If you want to see pics check my gallery. I think theyd be too big to post in the thread area
Hi and welcome to the forum from PA. This is a tutorial on how to post your photos into your thread: http://www.dobermantalk.com/general-off-topic-chat/34161-tutorial-how-post-photo.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts