Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I adopted this wonderful girl. They told us she's a Vizsla/Lab mix but they more I look at her the more I see doberman. (and Vizsla) I assume white doberman. What do you guys think?

P.S I REALLY want her to be a doberman because I love the bred so I need an outsiders opinion. Thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Only reason I think Doberman(White) is because labs and Vizslas don't have white. She has kind of the "Barrel" Dobe chest. Any way i'll see if I can get some more pics up for you. :D

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
It would be easier for me to see a sighthound like a Whippet as her other half, but either way, holy cannoli is she ever beautiful. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Actually that makes ALOT of sense! Everyone keeps saying how small she is for a Vizsla and seeing the whippet I see what your saying. THANKS THANKS THANKS! I'll get a Doberman one day though!

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Super cute! Stunning eyes. I definitely see the viszla. But maybe a bit of basenji in there too???

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
You can always order a breed identification test from Vetgen or Vetnostics to determine for sure!

Reactions: Rustyshack1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts