Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have two dobies, Maverick and Ransom. I'm an out-of-work Vet Tech, and here just cuz I love the Breed. Mav and Rance are my third and fourth Dobies. They share our home with a pair of kitties, Hobie and Ticket. I am hoping to hear some great stories, share some great stories, and learn some more about this amazing breed.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
WELCOME! SW Michigan here. You will find tons of information here, enjoy.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Northern Michigan here. Leaves are changin' You? Who are your dogs?
Leaves just starting to change here. Our Doberboy is AKC Ptd., UKC BIMBS CH. Lyndobe's Wheel of Fortune, aka "Wheeler". Breeder is Lynne Coleman in Belleville, MI.

*Who* are your Dogs? :) Got Pictures?

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Hey there, from mid-Michigan! got 2 sweet girls here, Nexus (Starlight's Fiery Nexus) and Bella (Isabella Shines by Starlight) .. no show dogs just spoiled babies with fancy names lol. Love your dogs names, would love to see some photos of them, we love photos here!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Leaves just starting to change here. Our Doberboy is AKC Ptd., UKC BIMBS CH. Lyndobe's Wheel of Fortune, aka "Wheeler". Breeder is Lynne Coleman in Belleville, MI.

*Who* are your Dogs? :) Got Pictures?
My dogs are Maverick- from a back yard breeder in Battle Creek . She's a cat breeder and decided she wanted to try and have a litter of puppies. Both of her dogs were registered but I decided to purchase "without papers" as I was looking for a companion. Ransom is my other doberboy. He was given to us by a client. Again, "no papers" as she was "giving" me the pup. Apparently he was being "beaten up" by his "dad". He is a very sweet...VERY passive adult. As a matter of fact, we have "issues" with the much more dominant Maverick. Both dogs are just a little over a year old, but a week apart in age. Being a Vet Tech, both dogs were castrated at 6 mos of age. As far as the pics go, I'm still figuring that out. LOL!!! Thanks for your interest. I love chatting about my boys! Your Wheeler is a very impressive, stoic boy. Absolutely stunning! Do you show him?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey there, from mid-Michigan! got 2 sweet girls here, Nexus (Starlight's Fiery Nexus) and Bella (Isabella Shines by Starlight) .. no show dogs just spoiled babies with fancy names lol. Love your dogs names, would love to see some photos of them, we love photos here!

Hi! My boys are spoiled babies too! No papers either. I'm still figuring out the pictures thing. Check back!!! I love to chat about my guys!!!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!

Hugz to Ransom and Maverick!

two boys? Yikes. Please be watchfull for any problems between the two of them.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Awwwww.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts