Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i am from SW england. dont have a dobie yet but am looking for a red dobie in my area of england if anyone can help me out. hope to chat to u all soon

thanks jord ;)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of folks here from England. I am sure you will enjoy it here. there are some very informative Doberman owners here and they are always happy to help
Welcome again from the Frznbuns gang of 4

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana!

I am sure Brum, or 2dobesUK will be along and help you out if possible :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome, I hope you enjoy the forum. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome, you will enjoy it here, there are lots of great people here with lots of good info.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome from the midwest--Missouri. This is a nice group of people. I have 1 (almost 1 year old red dobie--and 1 10 year old lab, as well as 4 cats)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Being from the UK, you should plan on getting a boy, because I believe your fellow Brit Brumwolf already has all the girls. :emo: Welcome!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
O.K. Jord i did not answer your P.M. till you were cleared to post on the forum.you need to meet me in the chatroom sometime or P.M. me with your location,i have a lot of contacts down your way so getting a Dobe will not be a problem so long as you pass all the ownership tests we will set you on here :).Tia my first showgirl was from the Bristol area.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Hello and welcome. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Just be beware that once you own a doberman you will be addicted for life. I think that they are just the best dogs ever.

·
4,376 Posts
Hey no fair!! your not supposed to warn people about me :):):)( you could get me a bad reputation hahahaha)

·
4,376 Posts
Seriously though biggiej, if you want a dobe with a docked tail there is not a lot of time left before the docking ban comes in!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
shaishai said:
welcome from florida! i'm relatively new to the forum, but i do know that brumwolf will try to steal your dobie. beware! ;)

How true shaishai!! Although I would like to steal all of his girls!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts