Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody me and dobie apollo just joined the site. Ive had him for bout 4 months now and everything is great. Also ive been reading this forum off and on for the last 6 months just reading and learning I have to say this is a great site and everyone on its great for all the info and experience thats been posted here.
The first pic is not long after I got him the second is the day I picked him up from his ear cropping and the third is from last week.
Its killing me being away from him right now im deployed for exactly four more months today cant wait to get home to him and the lady.

Attachments

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody and you all are very welcome its not a problem. Axels mom ill have to look into that when I get back it would be pretty cool to meet a couple new friends in GA. Also to let the dogs play and to meet other dobie owners. I live in the valdosta area so I could drive just about anywhere.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
welcome, can't wait to see more pics :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Welcome from Canada...we are all doggy photo whores here...He-He...and love a good dober story, or two.
- thank you for serving, for our safety...around the free world

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I love taking pictures of him i have alot of when he was smaller ill have to post those up for everyone to see he was so adorable when all he would do was sleep all day. When i first got him for like the first week he would wake up every hour on the hour and whine so loud in his crate to go to the bathroom. I was so miserable then getting up every hour. But it was well worth it because he has only had a number of accidents in the house since we have had him and is fully house trained now the bells hanging on the back door work great.

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you guys and gals would like to see more pics of apollo i posted some up when he was a lil but younger im getting the girl to send me some new pics of him today so there will be more to come where would be the best place to post them here or there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts