Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got home late yesterday afternoon from the e-vet. Gunner seemed tired but very happy to be home. I'm sure being away from us in a strange place was probably stressful. This morning he is acting pretty close to normal. He is more clingy than normal (is that possible!?) and is literally glued to my side LOL. I don't mind though...it's just so wonderful having him home and well. I took some pics but will have to upload them later when my phone decides to behave. Sorry I didn't update as soon as we got home. I put the kids to bed early and passed out myself...over 24 hours of no sleep finally caught up with me :p Anyways, thanks again for all the love and support. Pics will come later :)

·
Got mutt?
13,851 Posts
Glad to hear he's home, and doing well. Give him a pet for me. :)

Reactions: OliviaB

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Glad he's home!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Glad he's home and doing better, what a scare. He's a very special boy.

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Bet he's so happy to be home! Glad to hear he's doing well. :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Glad everything turned out ok!!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Wow. I'm sorry I missed your post. What an observant and cautious mom Gunner has. I'm glad he is ok.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Glad to hear he is ok AND back at home!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Glad to hear he is home and safe :) way to go on catching what was wrong with him early. Can't wait for pics. I had a bloat scare with my last dobe and that was no fun. When I found out about bloat I added gas x to the first aid kit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts