Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Registered
4,176 Posts
whiteandblue said:
im not a lost cause i dont listen to ingrates LOL... i listen to people with wisdom and knowledge not just smart eleck remarks and assumptions... and no knowledge let alone wisdome... or even common sense...
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about whiteandblue. There were no smart "eleck" comments directed toward you. Elle simply explained her opinion and view - I might add that her opinions and views in this particular case are shared by many to include myself. She was not nasty and she did not attack. What about this, specifically, has you so upset?

Never mind, wrong thread :)

OK but it slightly pertains to this thread as well. You weren't attacked and I'm still unsure why you're so defensive...

· Registered
6,590 Posts
whiteandblue said:
im not a lost cause i dont listen to ingrates LOL... i listen to people with wisdom and knowledge not just smart eleck remarks and assumptions... and no knowledge let alone wisdome... or even common sense...

All smart comments aside, the knowledge, wisdom, and common sense are here to be had, you just aren't picking up on it.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.