Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was running a little late walking down our hill to get my son at the bus stop. Since my brother inlaw was here, I left Bruno here with him. Took my neice and other son with me. We decided to run down the hill all holding hands.

Bruno was on the front pourch I guess you could call it. It's level with the ground so not high up or anything. And as I was at the very bottom of the street---I just had this feeling. I looked up and what do I see RACING down the street?!

Yep---was my Brunster lol. He didn't give a care about ANYTHING else. He just wanted to get down and see me LOL He ran right down to where I was and sat down. Obviously my brother inlaw wasn't keeping a close eye on him ;) But he managed to jump the deck and booker down the street LOL Good thing no one tried to stop him or his attention didn't get grabbed else where (My neighbours don't like Bruno very much lol).

Also, a side note. As I was picking up my son from school. These lil girls yelled out the window and asked if they could have my dog haha. They told me he was cute and they wanted to take him home ;) All the kids always stare out the window when they see us waiting for Isaiah. It's too cute! Just wish Bruno was a lil more friendly with "Strangers".

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I would be worried that he might get hit by a car,good job you hadn't got far,and tell those girls to get in the Q for Bruno!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I live in such a small town that it's RARE to see cars driving by the house haha. We live on a sorta dead end street too. So I know a car wasn't coming for him.

He's normally SO good on the pourch. However I think him seeing me leave. Plus running down the hill with the kids. He didn't like that too much. He's also use to coming with us all the time ;) Since I was in a rush I left him home. Poor lil bugger. He just wanted to come lol.

LOL @ Get in the Q for Bruno. So many ppl want my baby ;) I can't say I blame em tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts