Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Marceline ...what a sweet puppy / so full of life and love, thks for pictures.
- nice to see them grow up / like to see them spoiled rotten...lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She looks like a real thinker.

Trouble for sure. :)

She is a cutie...Hugz to Marcy!

She thinks she is Thee Princess. We drive 45 min to the horse barn twice a week and she was so insulted when I made her sit on the passenger seat so I could drink my Dr. Pepper.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Very cute girl, pretty head!

Reactions: shinske

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Very pretty little girl...I love the little wrinkles on her forehead in the last photo!! :)

Jan

Reactions: shinske

·
Registered
595 Posts
Very pretty little girl. Are her ears a long show crop or a medium cut? I ask because I am hoping to get a pup soon and the breeder will only give a medium cut to non show dogs. My last had a show cut and Iloved it, and I do not care for short cuts so I am trying to envison a medium cut. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very pretty little girl. Are her ears a long show crop or a medium cut? I ask because I am hoping to get a pup soon and the breeder will only give a medium cut to non show dogs. My last had a show cut and Iloved it, and I do not care for short cuts so I am trying to envison a medium cut. Thanks
I don't know. All the puppies looked like they were all done the same to me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a 16 wk update.

Impromptu stack at the horse barn. No bait and flat collar on, poor girl. Her right front had been knuckling over and bowing, but it's straightening up nicely.

Sitting in the barn. We had a bunch of rain and she had a great time in the mud and puddles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts