Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On July 1st, our Stella turned 1 year old. I can't believe how fast time has passed. When I look at pictures of how little she was, I just can't believe it or even remember her being like that, and she still has some growing to do! She can be a handful at times but she is a great dog. So to celebrate the special day we invited over my family and my girlfriend's family for a nice grilled dinner of steaks to enjoy on our new patio. We got Stella a chew toy (which lasted all of 2 minutes) and a giant rawhide. She loves the rawhide but if she has too much it doesn't agree with her so we got her the big one to make it more difficult for her to eat it. She also got a nice bowl of grilled steak, cooked medium, just how she likes it. She even stole my dad's beer but we got it form her before she drank too much! It was a great day and I hope to have many more parties for her.

Here she is waking up, the second time. We crate her but every morning after mommy takes her out and gives her breakfast, she comes upstairs and goes back to sleep with me.

Here she is posing with my girlfriend Dawn and her first birthday card.

After working on the rawhide for 4 hours, she was pooped!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Happy birthday Stella! As much as i love little dobie puppies i much prefer them when they are grown up ,housetrained,and do as they are told(most of the time) as opposed to needing eyes in the back of my head to make sure they are not up mischief.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I love the puppy stages but I agree with brum, I think I prefer the adults, not that either has actually gotten to adulthood yet, but Da'Kari is getting closer at 15 months. She was a young wild thang but it's all good as she gets older.

Happy Birthday Stella!! That first year seems to fly by doesn't it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts