Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what came in the mail. Just in time for Henrys Birthday.. 2 Years ago yesterday he suckered us in to taking him home with us & to this day Isabell has yet to forgive us.... Happy Birthday Henry.... And A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Pam at Cozy Coats for thinking of us when she found Isabell's pattern..

XpWiKEIFVEo​

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,922 Posts
:hbirth1:HENRY!!

I've considered getting mine jammies so they could go from this :cold1: to this :cold2:

But I'm afraid they'd eat them while we slept, and besides, they sleep in our bed where they apparently have first dibs on all the blankets, so I guess they don't need jammies.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
haha cute! Happy Birthday Henry!

Reactions: rltriplett

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Happy birthday Henry!!!

People can say all they want about the jammies, but Silas doesn't get to sleep in the bed with us, and he definitely gets cold and restless during the winter and will wake me up asking to come on the bed. (We do keep the house chilly at night.) With his jammies on, we all sleep great. :)

·
joie de vivre
11,252 Posts
Sooo cute! Love the jammies! My girls wear them around the house in the winter too. I live in an older house and I keep my thermostat turned down low enough that they get chilled if they don't have jammies on. Pam with Cozy Coats is the best!

Happy belated Birthday, Henry!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,597 Posts
Happy Birthday Henry! Nice jammies.

:happybirt

Reactions: rltriplett

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Happy birthday Henry and OMG that was a cute video including Isabell modelling the PJ's.

Our Amy will shake her head...which rattles her ID tag...and then paw the pillows - when she gets chilly, on top of the bed.
Once I get her clues - I lifts the top edge of the bed blankets, and Amy slides in under the comfy covers.
- she can keep the bed toasty warm, in the winter months

·
Registered
793 Posts
I can't access her myspace can you post her email address?I must have a pair ( or two) for our girl. These are soooo cute.

·
Registered
105 Posts
???

When they have their jammies on do they still sleep under the covers in bed with you or do they sleep in crates? Our dobermans all sleep under the covers either on the couch or in bed, doesn't matter what time of the year it is. Might just be comfort for them. I know on the cold winter nights in Wi it sure is nice to snuggle up with them, they are the best bed warmers ever!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts