Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my pup a few days ago and im soooo tired!! im really anxious and have stopped eating (idk y) and i hafta take her outside every 20 mins, she has diareah and im just really concerned... please any reasurance?

·
APS SGT
1,427 Posts
Even Giardia can kill a puppy if they are dehydrated. Please take your puppy to the vet right away. There are too many things that cause those symptoms to speculate on and most of them will kill a puppy.

Reactions: RedFawnRising

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
I just got my pup a few days ago and im soooo tired!!
Do you have a husband that you can hand puppy toileting duties over to for the night? Or a kid? Trade some yummy baked food or something to get someone else to take the toilet duties for the night (once the diarrhoea is cleared up first, don't wanna trick someone into taking puppy when it needs to go out constantly!)

im really anxious and have stopped eating (idk y)
Take a deep breathe in and breathe out slowly.... get your pup to a vet for treatment then go buy yourself some chocolate (don't let puppy have any!) and wrap yourself and sick puppy up in a blanket and watch some movie together. Just chill out and don't stress too much, enjoy your puppy while it is still little, innocent and behaving itself!

and i hafta take her outside every 20 mins, she has diareah and im just really concerned... please any reasurance?
How long has she had diarrhoea? Has she eaten anything that may have upset her tummy or gotten stuck? (socks, bits of plastic, bones, kids toys, little balls, string, hosiery, you name it these naughty guys will eat it...). Have you changed her food lately? How does she seem apart from the diarrhoea? Is she energetic still? Eating well? Drinking? Any vomit? Your best bet is to take her to your vet, little puppies go downhill very quickly once they get seriously ill

Reactions: hjgrl

·
Registered
182 Posts
I totaly agree with everyone,she needs to be seen by a vet ASAP,if it is Parvo your little girl cant afford to wait another day,Liz had parvo,I woke up and let her out to go potty and she had the runs,moped around all day and didnt want to eat,I new something was realy wrong so I had my husband take her to the vet that afternoon and and got the call at work that it was parvo,thank god she got through it but even with getting her to the vet the same day it realy went bad quick so please dont wait its better to be safe,good luck to u and ur little girl and keep us posted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts