Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a tough time with this litter.... mom is Gatehouse Igotsumexplainintodo aka Lucy and dad is Soquel's Saturday Night Fever aka Trav. (i've left their titles off)
9 puppies - 4 RD,1BD, 3RB,1BB

any thoughts? most of mine have a legal theme (I work in the courts) but i considered doing "burt reynolds" movies or latin themes....

This is my "k" litter but i don't always follow that either!LOL

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
No idea about the "theme", but in legal speak... Had a boat named "Res Ipsa" and a planned boat named "Mens Rea". And my sweet little rescue pup is "Macondo". My wife is an environmental atty.

The boat names are latin, the puppy name is just funny (and also of Latin origin, I believe, until it became simply the well from hell)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea about the "theme", but in legal speak... Had a boat named "Res Ipsa" and a planned boat named "Mens Rea". And my sweet little rescue pup is "Macondo". My wife is an environmental atty.

The boat names are latin, the puppy name is just funny (and also of Latin origin, I believe, until it became simply the well from hell)
LOL we had a boat named "alimony" ahhhh good times LOL

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Forgot to add for all the non legal folks...

Res Ipsa Loquitor = The thing speaks for itself
Mens Rea = criminal intent
Macondo = industry code for the site of the deep water horizon

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Burt Reynolds THeme:

Smokey
Bandit
Cannonball
Stryker
Boss Hogg
Hooper
Citizen Ruth
Stroker Ace
Luck Lady

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Latin Theme?

Hmm, dancing shows very popular right now.

Fast Fandango

Rambunctious Rumba

Sensational Salsa

Cool Cha-Cha

Magnificent Merengue

Marvelous Mambo

Terrific Tango

Quintessential Quick-Step (my Latin dance ideas running dry)

Reactions: gatehouse

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow thanks! nice to have help, lol, i will run these by the SO.... see what sticks :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
If you did a Brad Pit movie you would get plenty.
If i ever bred I would have a litter names after guns; but I am a gun loser :)

Good luck, let us know what you decide!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dirty Dancing?
Savana Nights???

I'm sleepy but thought I'd throw something in the mix....
Can't wait to see the pups

·
Registered
793 Posts
you say its your "k" litter. Ok how bout a Kardashian litter? They are all over the tabloids now. lol. Kim, Khloe, Kylie,Kendall, Kris, Kourtney, Bruce, Scott, Lamar, Kris (ok hes in the middle of a divorce from Kim so that may not count), Rob, LMAO. I think its late and i better go to sleep. I'm thinking irrationally. lol. On second thought, scratch that. They appear to sue anyone who uses their names without permission. Just me thinking crazy thoughts out loud.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I'm having a tough time with this litter.... mom is Gatehouse Igotsumexplainintodo aka Lucy and dad is Soquel's Saturday Night Fever aka Trav. (i've left their titles off)
9 puppies - 4 RD,1BD, 3RB,1BB

any thoughts? most of mine have a legal theme (I work in the courts) but i considered doing "burt reynolds" movies or latin themes....

This is my "k" litter but i don't always follow that either!LOL

Ohh come on! Do a Christmas theme, you have the right number of puppies. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph. Yep definitelt need to do an xmas theme!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts