Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, sorry to start a thread on this....but I have emailed atleast 8 times from my several computers to no avail. I can no longer get on DT from any locatoin besides my work computer. Everytime I try to log in on the weekends or evenings, I am getting some weird message saying "your IP login has been banned by DT, please contact an administrator if you have any questions" .... so I email and hear nothing back? What is going on, why am I getting this message? I havent been able to get on in over a week during the evening or weekend hours??

HELP

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM a mod or doberadmin. This may not get priority in "Doberman related Chat"!
Ellen, Yes I have tried that and not getting any response so that is why I thought I would try here??

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,481 Posts
Looked over the problem--Tuxedo, you're not on our banned list :) Yep, I think Yung is the one to handle this. THX for e-mailing him, HoustonWhap. Tuxedojack, we won't forget this problem now that we know about it, so sit tight.

Anyway, if your work computer still signs you in, you can use the excuse to sign up for lots of overtime (DT IS work, isn't it?)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looked over the problem--Tuxedo, you're not on our banned list :) Yep, I think Yung is the one to handle this. THX for e-mailing him, HoustonWhap. Tuxedojack, we won't forget this problem now that we know about it, so sit tight.

Anyway, if your work computer still signs you in, you can use the excuse to sign up for lots of overtime (DT IS work, isn't it?)
Thank you so much for looking into it!! And thank goodness I am not banned :roflmao: - I just couldnt imagine what I had done :p

Well that's exactly what I am thinking - this somehow has to be considered work!!

Reactions: zoomatl and melbrod
1 - 7 of 7 Posts