Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. a little while back i was looking at a new dog and everyone here and at my breed club rallied round me trying in vain to get mrs b to let me have it,
she refused to give because "it would be to difficult having a dog with three bitches" anyhoo i have finally talked her into expanding the pack with a little girl:3dbiggrin

Her kennel name (if approved by the K.C.)will be "Supeta's Dej'a vu"
but now i need help with a call name,so remembering we already have a Tia=strong on the T,Amber =strong on the Am,and Chelsie=strong on the Ch,we want suggestions away from those sounds.
Her dad is a French champion if that is any help,so hit me with some names,
i know you guys are good at this kind of thing so help me out.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Name: Jaclyn
Origin: French
Meaning: To Protect

Name: Lynette
Meaning: Little beauty

Name: Vallerie
Meaning: To be strong

Name: Alaina
Meaning: Fair one

OR

Name: Elaina
Orgin: French
meaning: Shining light. Variant of Helen.

Name: Audree
Meaning: Nobility; strength

Name: Brigette
Meaning: Strength. Mythological Celtic goddess of fire and poetry.

Name: Kari
Meaning: Joyful song

Name: Dianna
Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness

Name: Drew
Meaning: Sturdy

Name: Darci (Darcy) pretty sure its pronounced Dar-see
Meaning: Dark.

This one sounds alittle like Amber but I've always liked the name...
Name: Aimee
(pronounced like if you were to say the letters "M" and "A") so it has more like "Em-AY"
Meaning: Loved one

I also like the name...
Name: AUBRIE

I just picked out some french names...from a baby place...since it seems you go for more human names.:)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Favourite at the moment is Mischa(prounounced Me-Sha)came up in the chatroom last night but i have a few weeks to change my mind yet so keep- em coming guys.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I think we have settled on Mischa,its just that now we are not sure how we want to pronounce it Me-sha or Mish-ka.It is giving me a headache,another quirk of fate is that we pick her up on the 11th of June,Tia's 2nd birthday,i don't think she will appreciate her birthday gift.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I like Me-sha. You never know, maybe Tia will love her present and thank you for her. Take her on and show her all she knows. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,701 Posts
A cocker spaniel named Mischa came in today... she had been hit in the jaw with a baseball bat and had to undergo multiple procedures but she was really sweet. I think that or Kalhua are good choices

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I think Mi - sha rolls off the tongue a little better.

congratualtions on the new baby girl, Brum. must have taken a VERY nice trinket from Tiffany's...........those little blue boxes work wonders

cc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts