Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

Hi my name is Brad aka Redman that's looking for a red male.
I am now looking at Tri Pinchers the Luduc, Alberta they seem nice and have some good looking dogs but I can't find any info on them they offer a good warranty 6 years or so but they are not papered dogs they are purebred any help would be AWESOME i'm and a jam and would like a pup 6month ago
as I want to have lot's of time with him at the dog park and more people are out in the summer time thanks again

I have been on many breeders list, and searching high and low for the past 8 months for a Red Rust Doberman male. Here's the problem red male are hard to come by as many of the breeders in my area and else where are breading a type one. 2nd problem is that every time ii get in line with a breeder it's a false pregnancies 3rd one girls come out in another breading and the dog dissolves the puppies. So now I am once again looking this is very heart breaking you really get your hopes up and then slammed into the ground. I have a jack russell terrier for 4 years and a rabbit for 6 years

·
Registered
1 Posts
please whatever you do... STAY clear of Tri-Pinscher!
They breed upwards of 8 different breeds at any given time and she peddles mixed breed pups on street corners. There is a reason she NOT registered with the CKC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts