Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Read this ad today :-(

Wonder if any member in Raleigh could go out and see the dogs and perhaps talk to the seller about rescue. I have to work and then leaving the state for 10 days.

2 doberman need a good family

"Nena and Blue are boy and girl 18 months old she is black and brown and he is dark grey they love to play and they are very sweet, i just cant keep them any more i got to many dogs and lost my job so i cant provide them i will love to find a good home with backyard and if is possible keep them together. rehoming fee apply to ensure that they go to a good home .i cant show pictures i dont know how to do it but if u are interesting callme to set an appoiment so you can see them my tel.#is 919 520-7452 dont maill me please TEX OR CALL ONLY its more easy for me. o one more thing they are akc but never registered we pay $300 for nena and $400 for blue i hope some one can provide then what a cant now thanks."

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, apparently these 2 have already been bred at least once because here is the Craigslist poster's other ad. So so sad.

doberman pupy in search of loving family

male doberman pupy 8 weeks old need a good family he is black and brown very sweey and love to play lot of energy rehoming fee apply to ensure he goes to a good home please callme at 919-520-7452 CALL OR TEX ONLY

·
Registered
667 Posts
So sad. What he didn't know he had too many dogs before he bought these or brought these into the world. Some people just suck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts