Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new and i want to say hello! i want to start off by saying how great this site has been! i have learned sooo much everyone.

Well, my name is Berkley and i am owed by a 9 month old beautiful dobie named Deacon. Deacon comes from a breeder in michigan (small town called werbersville?) and took a long flight to North Carolina back in June to find me!He is my first Doberman and the love of my life. Deacon is a lot larger then i expected him to be, 90 lbs at 9 months:eek2: .

However, it just gives me more to love! He is a handful and can somtimes get himself into trouble but keeps me laughing constantly. :)

I am uploading a pic of him from his last ear taping... after 5 months of it they are now beautiful... thank god! i will try to put more recent pictures up soon! (i hope this picture works)

Attachments

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Thats a big boy you have there at 9 months... We have such a range of Dobie owners, thats this is a great place to learn about everyone's experiences. Good and bad....Welcome.....

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. We are so glad that you joined. What a great looking doberman you have there.. Wow 90lbs that is a lot! Well, we look forward to hearing a lot more from you..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Yeah, his size is a little overwhelming, even for me! Not what i was expecting...i swear every time he wakes up he is bigger. haha but i would change him even if i could....

Thanks again! i look forward to getting to all of you and your wonderful dobies

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome! It's great to see another friendly dobe lover here anyday!! Your boy is very handsome and we can't wait to see more pictures of him!! I have a nearly two year old female dobe named Lexus :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts