Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Matt from West Wales and I have had Dobermans all my life.

Here is a picture of Pickle who died about this time last year, the picture is of her at the age of app 3 yrs

I was heart broken when she died, she was the best I have ever had, she was perfect.

Here is a picture of my pack now.

On the left is Reginald (reggie 6mnths) on the right is Rebecca (Becca 11mnths) and at the top is Matilda (Tilly 11 mnths) aslo pictured is my wifes EBT (bumpy 7 years) chilling out with my son (11 years)
They are coming along great, Reggie is the biggest softie I have ever met and also the only male I have had.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!

so sorry for the loss of your Girl last year, may she rest in peace. love her name.

Hugz to all your furkids!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. Love your pack. I lost my Bonnyrose a year ago so I know how you feel. I have had Dobies all my adult life. I am waiting for my new girl now.

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I love the Bull Terrier! Your dogs have such proper names. How did Pickle get her name?

·
Banned
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome dudes/dudettes

Welcome to the forum. I love the Bull Terrier! Your dogs have such proper names. How did Pickle get her name?
We were driving home from the farm we got her from and were trying to think of a name, my kid (the one pictured) who was very young then and was still in the random words stage just pointed at her and said onion, so she got called pickled onion.
That was her proper name, she ended up mostly being refered to as 'The Pig' or just 'Pig' becase when she was tracking she would grunt like a pig :roflmao:

Now all the dogs are collectively known as 'The Pigs' which gets some strange looks out in the park, but I have found they respond better to 'Pigs' than 'Dogs' Must be the pitch of the word I suppose, or maybe I have just loaded it more.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NZ! You mentioned tracking, do you do working trials? :D

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Hi & welcome from Essex. Gorgeous pack of dobes you've got there. Love the EBT too, they've got such cute faces.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts