Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 7month old Doberman named Maynard. I adopted him from a family around Xmas that starved him and kept the poor guy locked up in a crate for most of his first months. He was never socialized or loved.. because of being stuck in a small crate during some vital growing stage months he couldn't even run when I took him to the dog park. His back legs didn't work as they should..the vet said just tons of exercise would do the trick.
Now almost two months later Maynard is running like a Whippet and a social butterfly at daycare and the dog park... and he isn't skin and bones anymore! (they had him on Wal Mart food:()
After this amazing experience, love and trust Maynard has given us, my husband and I are buying a bit of land here in B.C Canada and opening a dog rehabilitation center this summer..all thanks to our May.:nicejob:

·
Super Moderator
21,990 Posts
Welcome! Do you have some pictures to share of your lucky boy?

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!

Bless you for giving Maynard a forever home!!!

let us know how it goes with your plans for a doggy rehab.

Hugz to you and yours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone :) I just figured out how to add pics..so there are a few up of Maynard! :nicejob:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can anyone tell me how to post pics that show up on the bottom off every post I make? I can't for the life of me figure it out :thanx:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts