Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello UPDATE with Pics

Hello everyone, new to the site. Awesome place!
Owned by five doberman since 83. Currently owned by two females, one red (4yrs) one black (7mos). Will post pics when I am more familiar with site.

Brutus - My first doberman. A gift from my dad after graduation from college. I loved his eyes.

Jessie - A rescue. She understood commands in english and german. The only things she didn't do was talk.

Senegal - A gift for fathers day from my wife. Certainly oversized. People would cross the street when I walked him. It was laughable.

Diva Ali - My heart. Tunes into your spirit.

Ari - A rescue (this past weekend) and newest member to the family. A seven month old pup. Needs work on the ears. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for viewing

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum,i am owned by 4 girls(The pack)2 brown dobes and 2 black ones.Do join in the fun,and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Beautiful pictures.

I'm on Dobie #4 right now. One at a time is all I can handle.

Welcome, and keep the pictures coming, we love the pictures.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!! That Ari has some gorgeous eyes that's for sure!!! Love the pics! Tracy is right, it is illegal not to post pics, we'll hunt you down, we promise ;)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Welcome and nice pics. Hats off to your big heart and all the rescues you have taken into your home, truly wonderful.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome tines, wow Senegal was a big guy. I like the pic of Diva on the table LOL.

I have a black/tan female named Da'Kari and a red/rust male pup named Nash. Love'em, they keep me busy, they are so much fun!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. Hee Hee you must have been reading the post before becoming a member.. Lucky for you that you have posted photos.. the members here get quite crazy when photos are not posted.. LOL I am the proud owner of 4 dobermans.. Raven 5 1/2 Spirit 5 Gypsy 4 1/2 and Iris just over 2 all are blacks except Iris who is a blue

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
frznbuns

I was told it was illegal not to post pics, and I would be hunted down. I am already on the run with Diva and Ari. I had to post pics. I would love to have four dobies. Space is the only obstacle. Maybe in the fuure. There is always another dobie in the future. I checked your gallery, but found no pics. ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts