Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just joined your wonderful group. My house is currently owned by my two top dogs. Harmony my fawn girl and Asher my blue boy. Under them of course stands my standard poodle Doodle and my two chihuahuas Winnie and Rocky. Of course we all know who rules the roost. Not I. Even though I like to claim I do. I also have three cats that find their way into the circle. We all enjoy the company. It is nice to find a group of people that have the passion for dobermans that I have. Hope to meet you all soon. :tongue23:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hi DreamDoby,

That's quite a pack you have. In situations like that, it's nice to have a top-dog to keep everyone in line.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like quite the full house over there ;) Can't wait to hear all about each one of them. Maybe even see a picture or two :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I am going to get some pics on later. Now though, we are off to enjow the warm weather and get in a walk or few. Don't want to miss out on the day.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
welcome to your pack from my pack here in the U.K.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have some pictures up in the gallery. Hope they went through. Don't worry. We LOVE pictures around here.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Wow what a full house! I think that is GREAT!! Welcome to the forum. I have a full house also with 4 dobermans and 2 cats and a small 1400sf home!! but it makes the house happy!! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts