Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Kim and my husband and I are owned by two lovely Dobermans! We have two females, from the same great breeder, one red/rust and one black/rust. Their call names are Storm and Ava. Do we share reg'd names and such here? Storm is 2 1/2 and Ava is 16 months, and they both have their CGC and TDI certifications. I volunteer at Hospice of Central Iowa and visit patients in the Kavanaugh Houses and also at their homes occasionally. I am taking them to their first show the first weekend of February and I am so excited for it!

I'm an active member/moderator in a few horse forums (two breed-specific, one not) and I thought it was about time I found a Doberman forum to browse. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Kim, Storm, Ava and of course Hubby :)

I know you will like it here very nice group of people. I just joined the other day and I have to say I am hooked. Very pretty girls you have!!

Amy :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Welcome Ladies ( and hubby)
I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here and the friends you make. you will absolutely have to make sure you post pictures of your girls at the show. they are beauties!

You mentioned you had a great breeder, I am currently looking for a breeder. I am in DC but have no problem going anywhere in the US or Canada for a good Dobe. Please let me know. I don't need (notice how when it comes to Dobes it is 'NEED' as opposed to want?? but I digress....) I am not necessarily looking for right now, tho I wouldn't turn one down. I just want a healthy pup from good strong stock.

thanks and welcome

cc

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Codysmom - I actually was browsing the breeding forum and posted there about my breeder. I don't want to double-post, so check that out, and please feel free to PM me with any questions! I don't think she has any available now, and she only breeds two litters a year. Anyhow, thanks for the compliments! I can hardly wait for the show and we should have video and photos from there!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Your love for Dobes and horses ensures that you will fit in well here. :) What kind of horses do you have?

I love the names you chose for your babies! Storm is a name that has a special place in my heart. Our first "baby" was Storm - an APBT - and even after 2 years, she is still sadly missed.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hello Kim and family, welcome to the forum. I'm Julie, live in Australia with family and my girl who is a black and rust three year old, called Jeddah. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Kim a warm welcome to the forum from me Tony and my girls Amber,Chelsie and Tia,we are from Birmingham(U.K.).
Tia is my showgirl,the black and rust one and Amber,Chelsie are my pet girls.

·
Registered
57 Posts
welcome to dobermantalk from me(anita) and my dobie Alpha. i live in England, i love this forum its very friendly and full of helpful tips and advice.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the best forum in the world! Well, it is nice to see another Midwest Doberman owner here on the forum. I am in Missouri, St. Joseph.
I am the proud owner of 4 Dobermans! I hope you will enjoy being a member of this forum. The friends here are supportive, informative and nutty about dobermans. Welcome

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome! Frznbuns, do you compete with your Dobes at all? Just wondering if I might see you at a show/trial sometime!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
TwoDobieGirls said:
Thanks all for the warm welcome! Frznbuns, do you compete with your Dobes at all? Just wondering if I might see you at a show/trial sometime!
No I have not as of yet would like to though.. I would love to do Agility with my boy Spirit but I do not think I can keep up with him.. He is fast and I am old..and have a bad back!!!Are you coming down to the AKC show Feb 3-4 here in St. Joe? I am going :dancing_b I wanted to have a booth for my Dog business but they never got back to me! Where are your dogs out of? Breeder?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh I do custom dog coat, kennel covers, beds, natural dog treats. I am going to start to try and make car seat covers that would have the dog's face embroderied on it. I do a lot of sewing!! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts