Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Sara and I recently brought home Zeta. She's from K-Ley Dobermans. I couldn't be happier with her. She has a great disposition, gets along great with our other dog, and is great with my kids. We are hoping to start puppy classes after Thanksgiving. I just wanted to introduce her and myself to the group!
IMG_20201121_080420_870.jpg
IMG_20201111_080522_203.jpg
20201116_102819.jpg

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Hi! My name is Sara and I recently brought home Zeta. She's from K-Ley Dobermans. I couldn't be happier with her. She has a great disposition, gets along great with our other dog, and is great with my kids. We are hoping to start puppy classes after Thanksgiving. I just wanted to introduce her and myself to the group! View attachment 135938 View attachment 135939 View attachment 135940
Yay!!! Thanks for posting her photos!! She is precious and looks like her brother! 😁❤🐾🐾

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Welcome Little Red girl - LOL Sure is a cutie ! Thanks for the pictures !

From Indiana .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations and welcome! She is beautiful! We just brought home a pup last week from K-Ley, however I think he is from the litter after yours.
Oh fun! We saw that litter when we were there and my kids played with them a bit. They were nice pups too! I hope you are enjoying yours as much as we are enjoying Zeta!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome, Sara and Zeta!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts