Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im new to this site! I love Dobermans very much. In general, I love dogs but not as much as Dobermans. I always feel special when I see a Doberman! I've been searching for a forum like this (Doberman only) and now I've found it!

My Doberman and I are currently apart. He is at training school. He will be back at the beginning of December. His name is Hercules.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hi there and Welcome! I love the picture of your dog! And his name is too cool! Be sure to post more pics!

How old is your boy? Is he your first dobe?

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Some of the pictures didn't work for me, but I don't have a notably GREAT computer! So I will check back again and they will probably come up then.

Hey the ones I did see are great though! Hercules is a great looking boy! Looking forward to hearing more about him!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! Glad you found us. :D

Great pictures of your boy also, thanks for sharing. I noticed that your boy still has his Dew Claws? or am I seeing something?

TD

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, i'm fairly new to the site as well:supergrin
i found the site by accident, and i too was after a dobe only forum.
your dobie looks lovely, all these lovely dogs make me sad about losing my own:sadcry:

anyway welcome :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
hello and welcome to the greatest doberman forum! I am sure you will find the people here friendly and informative.. Again Welcome

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Pippin said:
Thanks for all the welcome!! :)

Yes, is there anything wrong? :confused:
Not that I am aware of :D It is just that I think that may be the first time I have seen a Doberman with them intact.

I have always heard that they are very sharp.

As TracyJo said usually they are removed within days of being born.

Thanks for the pictures again and welcome.

TD

·
Registered
365 Posts
His there Pippin, welcome to the forum. It's amazing the things that you read here, and think, "yeah my Dobe does that!" :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts