Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
742 Posts
Hey Diesel. My boy's brother is named Diesel as well. King had a problem with his tail when i got him as well. he would chew and whine all the time. His tail was always tucked in and he wouldnt let anyone touch it. I ended up taking him back to the place who did it and they found that the nerve ending had grown to the tip and were bothering him. Then re-docked it and everythign is fine now.

· Registered
742 Posts
Thanks, You have a good looking boy there too. There is talk about banning cropping/docking here in canada too but im not sure that will happen any time soon.
My opinion on cropping/docking is that it is no different than spade/neutering your dog, or having your child circumsized. Sure, spade/neutering helps control the pet poulation and stops a lot of unwanted/homeless dogs from being produced, but it is still just another human preference. It isnt natural and is just a cruel(IMO) which is the argument for not cropping/docking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.