Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new, just came across this forum. I live in the UK. I have 3 Dobermanns, (+ a litter of one week old puppies) Stella (aged nearly 5, Storm nearly 3 and Musta nearly 2.5). I am keeping a puppy although not yet sure which one. I show my Dobes and have just started obedience. I run puppy classes and am just finishing a degree in canine behaviour & training.

Look forward to chatting

:dancing_b

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Hi jakdobe - Welcome here.

Sounds like you have quite the family there, must keep you busy! :)

Would love to have some pictures of your dogs and the lil pups! Nothing is cuter than a Doberman puppy except well errrr..............nevermind. :devil_2:

Again welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself. Please upload some pictures in our gallery when you have a chance.

Thanks
DA

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all,

Thanks for the welcomes

Have posted some pictures.... hope you like them

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
jakdobe said:
Hey all,

Thanks for the welcomes

Have posted some pictures.... hope you like them
I have validated all of the images. You have some beautiful dogs and the pups are so cute.

Thanks again! Hope to chat with you soon.

DA

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello

glad you like the pictures, just been looking at everyone elses - wow stunning dogs, I just love cropped dobies... :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the site, I look forward to hearing more about your dogs. I lived in the UK back in 1976-1979. I lived near Bedford, My husband was in the Air Force then.
I have 4 Dobermans. Male, Spirit-4, Females, Raven almost 5 and Gypsy 3.5 all Black and Rust. and then our newest Iris, a Blue female rescue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts